Name My Plant.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

cambojnr

Fishaholic
Reaction score
got this plant in pets at home today for only £4 and though it was a bargain for the size of it withe huge long roots and looking really healhy, but it didint have the name card in and the clerks was not sure either as it was the last one. any info on it and advie to keepint it healty would be good as I do not dose anything in my tank and was considering getting some root tabs for it but here it is.
plant060.jpg

its a crypt but im no expert so ask for specific species to a plant genius like ps3stevo or ian :good:

its a crypt but im no expert so ask for specific species to a plant genius like ps3stevo or ian :good:
hopefully one off them will see this then and be able to give me some advice on keeping it healthy as all I have in my tank anyways is 1 anubai and some vallis but I dont use ferts out co2 so might get api root tabs if they will help this plant survive.

As NA said but tabs are not needed to much, its a very hardy plant, if its new to your aquarium expect a little melt tho and it will survive under most conditions. :)

errrm stevo when did u become a mod haha not been on in a while but i didnt expect to see you as a mod

Lol a couple of days ago mate. Need someone to keep the planted section running. :)

Site was bought by new owner and don't know reason why mate.

Its all good mate, everything is gonna be fine now. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back