My syno featuring my camera loving severum

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Stefan3289

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hereā€™s both my favorite fish and also my oldest fish turning 10 years old! He was quite excited during feeding time today. Sometimes he waits in his his favorite cave till the other fish are done to get his shrimp pellets, and sometimes he gets too excited and eats all the food they miss too. He even has a cool party trick where he will come up to the top of the tank and lay belly up and Iā€™ll drop his shrimp pellets on his stomach and he will gobble them.

Also featured in the video is my attention loving severum who wants all the fame.šŸ¤©

He's awesome I have a real soft spot for Featherfins. I had one about 15 years ago that I had to rehome when I moved out of my parents and always wanted an other since. The weird thing is that one could still be alive... They can typically get to over 25 years - a very long lived fish and tough as old boots too.

He's awesome I have a real soft spot for Featherfins. I had one about 15 years ago that I had to rehome when I moved out of my parents and always wanted an other since. The weird thing is that one could still be alive... They can typically get to over 25 years - a very long lived fish and tough as old boots too.
I hope he does live that long. He has been with me since I got one of my very first tanks when he was little and the size of not even an inch he was in a 10 gallon (Yes I know it wasnā€™t the best conditions as he was growing) but a few years ago I finally got a large tank he is now thriving in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back