My sad day

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

impur

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well due to some unfortunate circumstances (stupid people crashing into my car - 2 wrecks in 2 weeks), and dumping money into a new car I have to put my larger tank on hold :( This means i had to reduce the number of fish in my 55 due to some fighting over territories. I had to take my female JD and 3 clown loaches to the LFS so they can find a good home. I have had them all since about 3/4". It was a hard decision to get rid of these guys. The clown loaches were awesome fish, so full of personality. The JD just hid most of the time.

So I am left with my wonderful male GT, hi-fin syno cat and common pleco. These guys should have happy and fruitful lives in their more spacious home now. I know it was for the best, just hard to let the little guys go!!!! :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :(

Thats harsh.

I dont think I could do it!

I'd have to get a bank loan or beat up an old lady or sumthin!

I hope they get a good home!!!

I took them to a great LFS and told him to make sure they go to someone who will treat them like they deserve!! And all 3 clown loaches HAVE to go to the same owner. I mean they have grown up together, they should stay together right.

I'm sorry about having to find your fish a new home but be very proud of yourself for recognizing and doing the right thing for them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back