My Royal Plec

quaver

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a royal plec that is a year old - well thats to say i've had him a year. Since I've had him, all he does during the day is suck onto the bogwood. I've caught him once or twice out in the night, and he keeps my tank spotless. Should I be feeding him anything else besides tank algae and bogwood?

Holly
 
I have a royal plec that is a year old - well thats to say i've had him a year. Since I've had him, all he does during the day is suck onto the bogwood. I've caught him once or twice out in the night, and he keeps my tank spotless. Should I be feeding him anything else besides tank algae and bogwood?

Holly

usually yes but then he has surrvived this long so I would not add to much extra mine tends to sift through the gravel eating left over fish food and I don't feed him at all. In my other smaller tank I add an algea wafer roughly once a fourtnight as well
 
zuchinni, algae tabs, and occasionally bllodworm/pellets

just make sure u feed at night as it is nocturnal
 
my BN plec loves cucumber and floating and sinking algae pellets
it good watching them try with the floating pellets, and you get to see them out aswell :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top