My Rio 125 Ltrs

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

stumpy316uk

Reaction score
this is my first post. this is my second marine tank. first was a 45 ltrs tank. i now have a juwel rio 125 which has bin running for bout 6 months or so. lights is 2 aquarays reef white i have a aqua one aquis 700 ext filter which is only used for carbon and rowaphos korilla 2 powerhead and inturnal uv. v2 200 skimmer. got bout 13 kg of LR and sand bed is bout 3 inch deep. different corals going from soft corals to lps like zoas mushie torch and frogsprawn. 10 hermit crabs bout 16 snails 10 tubros and 6 nassarius snails 2 cleaner shrimp 1 peppermint shrimp.3 peacock wrasse dot dash flasher wrasse yellow headed jawfish chirstmas goby royal gramma 2 clowns and a sailfin tang. thats everything i think. last result were nitrate 0 nitrite 0 ammonia 0 sg 1.025 cal 460 ph 8.3 kh 9 let me know what u think.

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

:hi: Stumpy - nice to see you here on TFF :good:

I'm liking the look of your tank, what are your plans?

Seffie x

would love some more photos of your jawfish :nod:

at the min haven't really got any plans hopefully will upgrade in the future. only thing i am planning is to rehome my sailfin tang in the next month or 2 thats it really.

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

when i first had him he was abit of a pain in the bum he kept burrowing at the back of my rock work and move to 3 or 4 different spots were he couldn't be seen and he was abit shy. now he is a right character and fun to watch he has made his home right underneath where i put the food in and he nicks the seaweed from the tang. only thing is now he covering some of my zoas in sand so i'm going to move them away from him. he is good to watch at night cuz he uses a empty snail shell to block his hole up at night so funny. didn't really have any problems with him. he never jump. i would recommend one to anyone

Hi, you got any pictures of how you attached the skimmer ect?

Sam.

Most reactions

Back