lifeofbrian

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Snuggles.

IMG_7840-copy-2_zps49d3997b.jpg

IMG_7363_zpsddd543dd.jpg

Future Pet of the Month perhaps!?

He's gorgeous!
Looks just like my old Cockatiel Billy. He sadly passed away about 2 years ago. So now we have a albino Cockatiel Bertie whose is (sadly) a girl. She won't talk like Billy did (Billy wolf wistled, said hello, called the cats among many other things).
Cockatiels are wonderful birds and when I visited Australia it was great seeing them wild although the Cockatoo's were better!
:)

Sorry to hear about Billy, but glad you've got a new one. Here's an old vid of my Mr Suggles doing his phone impression and having some snuggles.

http://youtu.be/lSKnQke1PzY

Blondielovesfish said:
He's gorgeous!
Looks just like my old Cockatiel Billy. He sadly passed away about 2 years ago. So now we have a albino Cockatiel Bertie whose is (sadly) a girl. She won't talk like Billy did (Billy wolf wistled, said hello, called the cats among many other things).
Cockatiels are wonderful birds and when I visited Australia it was great seeing them wild although the Cockatoo's were better!
smile.png

Thanks. Here's a couple of vids of him.

http://youtu.be/pKa5c1VS1gU

http://youtu.be/lSKnQke1PzY

tcamos said:
Future Pet of the Month perhaps!?

Haha smart bird! :p
Does he have is crown up much? I was surprised to see it down.
Was that phone specifically for birds or was it just a kids toy? It's cool and he's smart to pick up on it!
How old is he?

He's about 2 1/2 years now, the vid is over two years old. The phone is a bird toy and his favorite. Sure his crown goes up, depends what's exciting him at the time. He likes to make noise and play, he doesn't show much interest in other birds, but loves people, he talks to my dad on the phone, he gets bored quite easily, maybe because he is so smart, I've seen him undo a knot and re-tie it.

Blondielovesfish said:
Haha smart bird!
tongue2.gif

Does he have is crown up much? I was surprised to see it down.
Was that phone specifically for birds or was it just a kids toy? It's cool and he's smart to pick up on it!
How old is he?

He's a very clever bird - must be a wonderful addition to the family.

Lovely photos and cute video.  Brings back memories as I was once given one from people who bred them, saying it was a nasty bird!  To start with she was not very interested in me but over time she used to climb up my leg and assist in typing on the keyboard!  She also sat on my shoulder while I wandered around the flat.  Like Snuggles she loved having her head scratched.  The people who gave her to me could not believe the transformation, but then I am a "chicken trainer" ;)   They are great birds and I love to see them out of their cages as much as possible.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back