My Plecostomus Has Developed A Teleportation Ability

TylerFerretLord

g͝e͠ek҉
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
25
Points
0
Location
Long Island, NY
I currently have a breeding net in my tank to raise the occaisonal fry or two I can catch.

This morning my bristlenose managed to get himself in the net. :blink: This net is 2" off the water line.

How did he do this? :crazy:
 
That the problem with nets fish can jump in and eat the fry.
Best to get a breeding box with a lid.
 
HE IS TEH HARRYPOTTER IN DISGUISES!!

But he doesn't have a scar!

He does have a birthmark on his belly shaped like a C, but no scar.

I SAY HE IS TEH NIGHTCRAWLER IN DISGUISES!!

GIEF HIM TEH SCAR, IT WILL OPEN TEH MAGIK POWAZZ!! :P

lol joke maybe hes from that new film jumper, atm hes out getting Maccy D's :P
 
So that's where all that garbage comes from.

Wait, does a bristle that is bent count as a scar? If so, OMG HARRPOTTER.
 
So that's where all that garbage comes from.

Wait, does a bristle that is bent count as a scar? If so, OMG HARRPOTTER.

The signs are there, are bristlenose nice "interesting" pleco's by the way? Im thinking of getting a group for my new tank
 
I thought you were going to say he'd appeared in a different tank!
 
So that's where all that garbage comes from.

Wait, does a bristle that is bent count as a scar? If so, OMG HARRPOTTER.

The signs are there, are bristlenose nice "interesting" pleco's by the way? Im thinking of getting a group for my new tank

My bristlie hangs out under my amazon swords. He's not very active, but he's cute. When I notice thetank is dirty I won't feed him for a day or two he'll clean up any algae that are on the glass or broad-leaved plants. If I got him a girlfriend he would probably be out more, but I have enough baby problems as it is with my platies. :lol:

If you like them I'd suggest getting them, they're neat fish, if a little lazy.

I thought you were going to say he'd appeared in a different tank!

He just popped up in my glass of water! Demon fish! :pepsi: :sick:
 
You'll have to be watching the loo before you flush it from now on!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top