My Oscars - Reggie & Marley

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JT-SCFC-1912

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this picture with you all.

I've had Reggie & Marley now for about 5 weeks and 2 days (Reggie the biggest of the two) is really guttsy
biggrin.png

They are never far apart from each other, they seem to get on perfectly with Squits (the pleco) also, all 3 of them are like best mates
drunk.gif

I still find it comical that everytime I enter the room there they are, front of the tank, trying to get my attention, thinking 'feed us, feed us!'

reggiemarleyandsquits_zps5f9626ce.jpg

Oscar fish are amazing, people who have keep them and have kept them all say the same, fish with such character!,

Oh and here's a picture of Reggie of taking the phrase all you can eat to the extreme, 3 tetra doromin sticks in his/hers mouth lol

ReggieLOL_zps739e7339.jpg

Great little chaps you've got there. That's the one itch I haven't scratched yet, would love one to go in my tank.

Oscars are the best,,,,,,hehe i love mine,,,,

Yours look so sweet, oh yeah they will keep cramming into mouth, hamster of the fish world

Lol yes they do.....make sure you feed a very vaired diet, this way you dont get fussy oscars

Have you tried them with banana, strawberries?.

When this snow eventually clears I'm hoping to purchase some crickets. Saw some freeze dried ones on eBay might be an option. Also might try some new era food. Then there loads of variety in their diet

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back