JustKia
Fish Herder
I discovered that the there is an LFS that's a lot more "L" than the LFS I've been going to - about 20 miles more "L"
Went to see what the shop was like, look at their fish in their tanks, etc and they have this huge black pacu - actually having now googled it, he isn't that big for a pacu at all but given that I'm used to looking at little fish...
This fish must be best part of 18" long and 12" deep. He's 26 years old and was only a few inches when they bought him.
I felt a wee bit sorry for him as he's all alone in a tank with no plants (real or fake), nothing, exposed on 3 sides (solid on one short side), but he's a friendly chap - to his owner at least =)
Went to see what the shop was like, look at their fish in their tanks, etc and they have this huge black pacu - actually having now googled it, he isn't that big for a pacu at all but given that I'm used to looking at little fish...
This fish must be best part of 18" long and 12" deep. He's 26 years old and was only a few inches when they bought him.
I felt a wee bit sorry for him as he's all alone in a tank with no plants (real or fake), nothing, exposed on 3 sides (solid on one short side), but he's a friendly chap - to his owner at least =)







