Thanks guys! I did buy another 2 peppered cories, and these 2 seem much more active than my other 4, slightly large 2, but they are all getting along fine! I also got 5 platinum tetras, chosen by the Mrs, and they look great! They seem the prefer the middle-top of the tank, compared to my neons which prefer middle-bottom. At firs they swam with the rasboras but now they seem perfectly happy to dot around interacting with themselves and others!
Also, to help control algae, we also got 2 mixed hillstream loaches! These love to hide, and 1 has taken refuge behind the heater!
I was after ottos, but none of my LFS had them!
Based on the following would anyone say my tank is overstocked, just about right or would comfortably hold more fish for shoaling?
6x Neon Tetras
5x Platinum Tetras
5x Swallow Rasboras
6x Peppered Corydoras
2x Mixed Hillstream Loaches
And 16x Mixed Dwarf Shrimp (Cherry, red crystals etc...)
Personally i would love another 6 neon tetras, the small ones are available for £3.99 for 6!
And not forgetting, i have a fluval 180 vicenzia witha fluval 205 external filter!
Cheers again guys!