My New Betta Rutilans (wild Betta)

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
my 4 new betta rutilans arrived today
got 8 new imbellis as well but they are really shy and havent got a pic yet - was lucky to get a pic of the rutilans as they are still very shy too

1236.jpg

my 4 new betta rutilans arrived today
got 8 new imbellis as well but they are really shy and havent got a pic yet - was lucky to get a pic of the rutilans as they are still very shy too

1236.jpg

what stunning colouring, I hope they all settle in well.

They look great Pip. You'll have to keep telling us how they are doing. I don't think many people here keep them so will be really interesting to get your opinion of them :good:

They look great Pip. You'll have to keep telling us how they are doing. I don't think many people here keep them so will be really interesting to get your opinion of them :good:

thanks hun and will keep you posted
they are investigating there section of the tank at the moment :)
and colouring up nicely ;)

they are very pretty, off ebay? i was looking at some on there the other day, very tempted

yes from ebay :) lol worked out cheaper than having lfs order them in for me
if people want to keep these though they need to have the indian almond leaves and let the water be stained by the tannings - these and the imbellis need it more than your normal bettas do

just gave them some live fleas and they really hunted them down -totally different to how the betta splendens eat - weird

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back