My New 8gal Nano

Yeh, i have seen it available in loads of LFS round here, not expensive either, keep an eye out.

I'll swap you some for somthin if u want some

I haven't got anything to swap yet just setup my tank :/ , I will come back to you when I've got something to swap :good:

Thanks anyway ;)

Ollie

Do you want some? I think ive got some xenia frags too.

That would be great thanks :hyper: , where are you because I could come and pic them up :good: . I just gota wait till everything has settled :rolleyes: , it only been up for 5 days. but I would be very very great full :thumbs: .

Many Thanks

Oliver

Yeh, i have seen it available in loads of LFS round here, not expensive either, keep an eye out.

I haven't got anything to swap yet just setup my tank :/ , I will come back to you when I've got something to swap :good:

Thanks anyway ;)

Ollie

That would be great thanks :hyper: , where are you because I could come and pic them up :good: . I just gota wait till everything has settled :rolleyes: , it only been up for 5 days. but I would be very very great full :thumbs: .

Many Thanks

Oliver

I'm in bristol! Where bouts are you?

Thanks anyway ;)

Ollie

Many Thanks

Oliver

I'm in bristol! Where bouts are you?

Oxfordshire :rolleyes: , a but far really :( . Could I possibly pay for postage?

Thanks

Ollie

your from bristol! ive heard good things about the brislington store there! dunno if youve ever been there ...

on another note ... how olds your clown, im just wondering if they ever loose there orange noses?!

your from bristol! ive heard good things about the brislington store there! dunno if youve ever been there ...

on another note ... how olds your clown, im just wondering if they ever loose there orange noses?!

The brislington shop is crap lol. If ur ever heading up to bristol you should check out aquamarines! its an amzing shop..

you have any good shops down in western?

I've had my clown for about 5 months now! Not sure if they loose the orange nose...

damn obviously it was hyped up to much :p is it the one in the garden centree thats crap?

and in weston well theres aquastore thats expensive and has about 3 fish at a time in ...

then cadburys which is like 10 miles away but i think there marine got shut down since evrything died.

and finally 7 miles away is sanders garden centre ... where i go since they have the best selection of healty fish and best knowledge :good:

its slim pickings in weston though!!

Sounds good compared to those 3 then lol! They have quite a few fish in and a little selection of corals but there over priced! If ur up here you want to check out aquamarines. they have a website to! But there only open friday night saturday and sunday! PM me if u want anymore details!

Whos been hyping it up? I've also herd there RO isn't up to scratch...

is sanders worth a visit? it have any nice corals?

yeh sanders is good not sure on there corals i havent really checked them out a whole lot been more fish orientated :p but the ones ive seen look alreet ... they spent a lot of money on there fish and pet section to try and make it one of the best around!
i like it cus good selection of healthy fish and advice ... but since im a newbie and the other fish shops ive been to havent exactly been welll any good at all it may just be the best ive been to !

how much did u pay for ur clown, may give me an idea of how well sanders price theres ? though there coral beautys are £5 cheaper then tropicalfish4u and there filamented flasher wrasse was cheaper then it too!

hi adam, although i haven't been posting i have been watching this topic since it started, and am amazed by how much it has changed, your tank is amazing, good job. :good:

If i was to start a... say 5-10 gallon tank like yours how much do you think everything will cost not including fish or live rock?

thanks

Most reactions

Back