My Moss Balls Have Arrived Yaaay!

Honeythorn

Sugar coating and nicely nicely? I don't think so
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Stourbridge UK
I bought some mossballs on Ebay ( from the seller that sells 5 for £5.50 or whatever it is ) and they arrived today so I got a little snaphappy . I popped 3 in the 30 gal and 2 in the 12 gal. One of the ones in the 12 gal is refusing to sink at the moment no matter how much I squeeze it, the guppies are puzzling over it as it barrels about in the current :lol:

Here's some 30 gal pics!


That's not the black hole of Calcutta in the corner by the way, there's some bogwood being overshadowed by a big Aponogenton :lol:

19-12-08_1721.jpg



19-12-08_1724.jpg



Kyanite being rather forward for a change! The Loach is Valo.

19-12-08_1723.jpg



This bleeding algae keeps returning no matter how much I scrape it off with a razor >.< Valo again, the Cory ( there are 4 at the moment ) is Sexgang.

19-12-08_1722.jpg



:D
 
dont squeeze it, leave it for a day and it will sink.
 
Oh right ok. I gave the others a bit of a squeeze to let the water soak in better ( they arrived slightly damp but not "inflated" as it were ) but this one refuses. It's just gallivanting around the tank now haha :lol:
 
Looks like we bought moss balls from the same person =)
4 of mine sank with a littel squeeze, but the 5th? Would it sink? Nope. In the end it wedged it self next to the filter outlet and the tank wall, so I left it there (danios were having fun swimming over and under). I just happened to be tank watching the next day and it suddenly dropped and has stayed down ever since.

Great pics by the way =)
 
Looks like we bought moss balls from the same person =)
Same here!

What a small world, eh?

And unbelievably, same here as well, just took them out of the bag, got a bowl of water squeezed them in that, then just chucked them in, within ten minutes 4 sank, it took about a day before the 5th did..never did know why..

Tank looks fantastic!

D.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top