My Manacapuru P.scalare

BobbyZee

Reaction score
The photo in my profile is not of my manacapuru angels. itā€™s a picture of their parents, and I am looking forward to the day when these young juveniles resemble their parents. They are four months old now and hereā€™s a photo of one. They all look pretty much the same, your typical gray nondescript Cichlid.
IMG_5417.png

Very nice looking young fish!
How about a nice photo of the adults? Or two, threeā€¦.

Very nice looking young fish!
How about a nice photo of the adults? Or two, threeā€¦.
Itā€™s the one in my profile picture. I got the six fish from a top breeder in Philadelphia that I met up with in a Facebook group. I saw the picture of the parents way back in 10/23. The breeder said they would spawn any day and they did. He sent them to me when they were about eight weeks old. I think they had hundreds of kids. So my six guys have siblings everywhere. lol

Iphones are notorious bad pictures taker...

You have something wonderful going on in your tank and it focuses on the copepods wondering on the glass.

Iphones are notorious bad pictures taker...

You have something wonderful going on in your tank and it focuses on the copepods wondering on the glass.
Thanks. Iā€™ve seen people who can do a lot better with their iPhones than I can. But I am working on improving.

Most reactions

Back