My Malawi tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mannymdhttr

Reaction score
New to this forum and love African cichlids (Lake Malawi). Here is a pic of my tank- mainly Mbunas (5 species) and 3 peacocks. Heard you shouldn’t mix but no issues so far, even with the “super aggressive” demasoni. Sorry- hate how my light always makes my pics look super blue
6AF99082-6A2D-4977-9715-3E14CC47B30F.jpeg

Hello and welcome to the gout! :hi:

Thats a really cool tank, love the Cichlids. How big is it?

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Hello and welcome to the gout! :hi:

Thats a really cool tank, love the Cichlids. How big is it?

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Thanks! It is a 4ft tank (4x1.5x1.5) and it already feels too small! Thx for the heads up with the bettas (I have 2) and the only plants I have in the cichlid tank are java ferns. See you around!

Thanks! It is a 4ft tank (4x1.5x1.5) and it already feels too small! Thx for the heads up with the bettas (I have 2) and the only plants I have in the cichlid tank are java ferns. See you around!
You should enter your tank in the upcoming TOTM contest! You could win a cool banner like mine, in your profile area.

Welcome to the forum, nice collection of African Cichlids, I had an African Cichlid tank (55 gallon) years ago. Started with 8 cichlids (rescues my daughter brought home) and ended up with over 50. I gave most of them away. My cichlids tore up the tank all the time, moving my plastic plants all over. Your seem to leave the Java Ferns alone.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back