My Large Betta Splendens Collection

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Absolutely stunning Bettas! 

I think my expression was something like this while scrolling through the pics:

HarryPic1.jpg

And PiranhaGirl, your Irie and my Firefly could be twins, lol!

pretty Firefly.jpg

(No idea why there is a second Harry pic.......oh well)

Attachments

• HarryPic1.jpg
    HarryPic1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 75
Stay tuned everyone, 20+ bettas landing in this month's shipment. I should just breed all my bettas and open a store in the next 3 years LOL!

Can't wait to see the new arrivals.

Out of curiosity what's the average price including shipping that you'd pay for a single betta?

Smelliot said:
Out of curiosity what's the average price including shipping that you'd pay for a single betta?
It depends, most bettas sell for $17-$20, then shipping here is another $10 CAD. So $27-$30 in total is the average I usually pay for 1 betta.

That's pretty good! I end up paying around 70-100 AUD for them in Australia :/

some of the fish look awesome!

any chance of pics of the tanks/fish room? id love to see such a set up tbh

The whites are just stunning. You are indeed very lucky!

Supraman said:
Wow I feel silly now you live in Canada! Where a outs are you from? I'm in Alberta.
I'm originally from Toronto, but when I was 5 I lived with my aunt and uncle in Montreal for a year. In 2005 I moved to Mississauga, where I currently live.

Do you find much of a demand for the Betta's you breed? I see you've already got a few....

Blondielovesfish said:
Do you find much of a demand for the Betta's you breed? I see you've already got a few....
There's a few here and there, I've been asked to help pickout some bettas at my LFS, before. I often get inquiries from local classifieds and individuals who have bought some of my spawns before.
sutantoj said:
Any chance you would sell and ship to Vancouver ? :)
Not at the moment, maybe once I get a few more spawns going. I'll keep you updated though.

Additions to the July shipment, landing on the 16th.

Male red and pink HMPK
0xyr.jpg

Female super red HMPKs
va88.jpg

ndcu.jpg

Male silver (copper morph) dumbo gene HMPK
toqm.jpg

Most reactions

Back