My koi parents

KnuckleHead

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Heres a few of my koi angel breeding pair. This is what my babies will grow to look like.

Attachments

• koi1.JPG
    koi1.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 38
Very nice knucklehead

Maybe i will decide on your angels.. :whistle:

Great Pictures

Like your spawning slate :D

Wow those are really nice!!! :wub: Are those the only 2 that you breed??and do they use the slate???I put a peice in my tank and they dont seem to have any interest in it except going behind it sometimes.Anyway those are really neat angels I've never seen ones like that b4 in stores.I saw a really neat one the other day I wanted it sooo bad,it was black with orange on his head,he was really nice :nod:

P.S I posted a pic of my angels for ya,whatya think :hyper:

angel_lover said:
Wow those are really nice!!! :wub: Are those the only 2 that you breed??and do they use the slate???I put a peice in my tank and they dont seem to have any interest in it except going behind it sometimes.Anyway those are really neat angels I've never seen ones like that b4 in stores.I saw a really neat one the other day I wanted it sooo bad,it was black with orange on his head,he was really nice :nod:

P.S I posted a pic of my angels for ya,whatya think :hyper:
Thanks. Since the seperation from my wife I had to cut down on what I breed. I was breeding silvers and marbles also. I needed the room anyways since I started selling retail. They do use the slate as all my angels have. Ive seen your angels and I think they are georgeous.

Most reactions

Back