My Hobby

Lili90

Mostly New Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
HR
Next to fishes, my second way of relaxation (and another way to spend money :) )

 
 

Attachments

  • 27f5be97912260ef27ada032b59ea757.webp
    27f5be97912260ef27ada032b59ea757.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 310
  • ddd9116d28d2df969a99f62bcd142a5a.webp
    ddd9116d28d2df969a99f62bcd142a5a.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 459005f4fc138a4140cbb77f15add0ea.webp
    459005f4fc138a4140cbb77f15add0ea.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 293
I wish I could paint!
I like the fish one the most. :P
 
Hehe, Wonder why the fish
biggrin.png

Its really hard to show the details with pictures(I just suck at photographing
sleep.png
)



 
 

Attachments

  • a288c1c5dfe7b444dc2baa8add5887b3.webp
    a288c1c5dfe7b444dc2baa8add5887b3.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 287
  • d3abd65ed306ebefe2fba47e519601ef.webp
    d3abd65ed306ebefe2fba47e519601ef.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 254
Gorgeous! Love the haflinger!
 
Do you make the casts (from moulds?) yourself?
 
I was about to ask the same question as above. :]
They are rather fancy!
 
Thank you :).

I buy allready made molds. Haven´t tried to make ones yet.
 
If you manage to be able to make them, or even if not you could try and replicate at least the colours of peoples pets and give them as gifts or sell them? Maybe? :o

My grandma used to paint rocks of peoples pets ... she made me one of my cat that saddly passed away. :[
 
 
Either way nice hobby. :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top