Fish Addict
Reaction score
hello!

this is my tank, hope you like it!!!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 98
I think he would be happier if you gave him a couple of cory's for mates. Maybe change out the gravel for sand and put an internal filter on the system. I always love that bow fronted look.

I think he would be happier if you gave him a couple of cory's for mates. Maybe change out the gravel for sand and put an internal filter on the system. I always love that bow fronted look.
i think a few full sized asian arowanas would be a nice addition, maybe like 3-5

i dident think anone would get it! i have never had a fish bowl and never will, i am fishless right now, but i am gonna get 6 neon tetras and put them in a 25 gallon

my computer gliched, lol i repyed twice

have a good day :)

That tank needs a common pleco....

dangit i already got the cory"s should i get anther oone of thoughs and put, like two pleco?
Two plecos you need to find Pleco Curvilipis ( these are ones with curved lips breed for your shape of tank ) I think Juwel originally breed them for their bow fronted tanks, and now everyone uses them.

Update:
I forgot this existed, but all my fish died, so I'm getting more!
old stocking: carnival goldfish, cories (i forgot how many), 1 common pleco (which died for no reason, and didn't even get to 3 inches, what a rip-off)
new stocking: 2 female bettas, 1 male betta, 1 goldfish (going to the fair soon), and 1 zebra pleco
Don't tell me It's too small, the person at PetSmart said it was fine

This Is a Joke

Update:
I forgot this existed, but all my fish died, so I'm getting more!
old stocking: carnival goldfish, cories (i forgot how many), 1 common pleco (which died for no reason, and didn't even get to 3 inches, what a rip-off)
new stocking: 2 female bettas, 1 male betta, 1 goldfish (going to the fair soon), and 1 zebra pleco
Don't tell me It's too small, the person at PetSmart said it was fine

This Is a Joke
I think they would be a lot happier with some rainbow gravel. If you can't find rainbow, neon orange will do! And ditch the live plant, it'll rot the water. You should get plastic ones!

;)

I think they would be a lot happier with some rainbow gravel. If you can't find rainbow, neon orange will do! And ditch the live plant, it'll rot the water. You should get plastic ones!

;)
make sure to get the sharpest and most brightly and unnaturally colored plants!
that will make your fish very happy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back