My Fish Is Just Floating Around...swims Occasionally

MattM1124

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Pittsburgh PA
I also posted this in the Fish Emergencies board but needed a quick answer.....

It's a glow light tetra that's doing it...I just noticed that he's floating around but occasionally will do like a sudden jump and swim for a sec then float some more. Is this a sign that he's going to die soon or what?

My water stats are fine...in the tank I have 6 other Danio's, 4 other tetras and a swordtail. Looks like he's dying but what should I do?

Please get back to me ASAP..thanks
 
unfortunately, it is likely too late.

does the fish show any visual symptoms? ie discolouration?

how old is it?

do they get bullied/agitated by the danios?
 
unfortunately, it is likely too late.

does the fish show any visual symptoms? ie discolouration?

how old is it?

do they get bullied/agitated by the danios?

Hey man, a little discoloration and just floating around and sometimes swimming. I got him prob about 7 months ago but he looks bigger than the rest so probably older. Doesn't get bullied though. I was looking into humane ways to end the suffering, if any but no one can agree on each methos so I may just let him go naturally.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top