My Fish Are Eating From My Hands!

I don't touch the fish, they just swim around my hand and try to eat it while I am syphoning. Mollies will try and eat anything. :lol: I find it amazing that the small fry aren't scared. They're not even scared of the 12" Common Pleco although they do tend to move when he is after food.
 
i feed all of my fish out of my hands, every night i get my frozen daphnia and gold it between my 2 fingers and hold it in the tank and they all come up for it, quite fun to watch, especially my female betta, she eyes a piece up and then darts for it, really cool to watch, even my 2 plecos eat cucumber out of my hands, you can feel him grinding it down like sand paper. you should all try it :D
 
I used to feed my snakehead and bichirs by hand. It took a while, but they learn, eventually. And my snakehead would frequently bite my fingers, which was fine when he was smaller, but it got painful eventually...

P.T.
 
its funny because when my pleco's are chomping on a piece of cucumber, for a bit of fun i get on their nerves by pulling the piece of cucumber from them and they chace it lol, so funny but not really nice lol :lol:
 
I feed fish blood worms and flakes and even if they miss it tickles. I just need to remind everybody to wash there hands before feeding them and if you use soap then rinse very well.
:D
 
I feed my angel fish by hand. It was afraid of me at first, but within a week it came up to the top of the tank as soon as I opened the lid. It now raise it's mouth out of the water and does little jumps to get the flakes that I feed it and I've only had it for about 3 weeks or so. :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top