Im making a tank, and I was wondering if these fish would live together in a 29 gallon tank. Please take time and read each page. because im a begginner and I need your help. If you dont want to help I understand. The first fish I want is Guppys. Heres a care sheet
http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile15.html Next is the wrestling halfbreak http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile49.html now the butterflycichlid http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile3.html Also the congo tetra http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile39.html and last but not least the coolie loach http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile28.html . I know you probably wont read all those pages. but plz help. Thanks. God bless america.
-Seth kaatz
http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile15.html Next is the wrestling halfbreak http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile49.html now the butterflycichlid http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile3.html Also the congo tetra http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile39.html and last but not least the coolie loach http
/badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile28.html . I know you probably wont read all those pages. but plz help. Thanks. God bless america.-Seth kaatz








