My facebook account got cancelled

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
I have to laugh about this. My facebook account has just been cancelled. No idea why and no way of appealing or even finding out why it was cancelled because I have to give them a mobile phone number to appeal it and I don't have a phone. Presumably it was cancelled because I posted a message asking what colour the alleged offenders were who vandalised some statues. Alternatively it could be my comment about if white people didn't settle Australia, the Aboriginals would still be a hunter gatherer society, or they would have been wiped out by other countries that would have come here instead of the British. Finally it could have been my comment telling them to get over it because they aren't the only people who have had a bad life.

Oh well, time to create a new facebook account and repost the messages.

Facebook is now over censoring and over-reacting to this racial stuff that is getting out of control.

I have to laugh about this. My facebook account has just been cancelled. No idea why and no way of appealing or even finding out why it was cancelled because I have to give them a mobile phone number to appeal it and I don't have a phone. Presumably it was cancelled because I posted a message asking what colour the alleged offenders were who vandalised some statues. Alternatively it could be my comment about if white people didn't settle Australia, the Aboriginals would still be a hunter gatherer society, or they would have been wiped out by other countries that would have come here instead of the British. Finally it could have been my comment telling them to get over it because they aren't the only people who have had a bad life.

Oh well, time to create a new facebook account and repost the messages.

Facebook is now over censoring and over-reacting to this racial stuff that is getting out of control.
I agree they're over censoring it

Looks like I can't create a new account. Used a different email addy and name, etc and won't let me create an account. Oh well, it was a hard website to follow anyway and if they are going to over-react and cancel every account as soon as someone mentions colour, they will lose a lot of people.

Wow! I posted something the other day. Hope I don’t get cancelled. I really don’t care because I rarely get on it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back