My Dp Tank Setup..

I don't think I will get ottos they dont really appeal to me.

Minx - I will message you in about 30-60mins with todays readings mate :good:
 
nelly & youngfisher, you guys are muppets lol :blush:

I think the tank looks great, I agree with curiosity101 that driftwood is lovely. You may find you need a couple more plants in the foreground to break up the line of sight, but I think you would be fine for now, just keep an eye on their temperaments, then you can make any adjustments you feel you need to, a very pretty tank set up.

Shrimp are often good tank mates, but you may find you dont get many baby shrimp.
 
Omg nelly kari herself has posted on my topic :wub:

Yeah, I will do that kari :good:

I wouldnt mind about them being babys. I will see how adandrews gets on with the shrimp. - Got to finish cycling my Cichlid Tank and get some fishies for that first, then I will take one of the sponges from the cichlid tank into this tank and hopefully speed that cycle up.
 
hmmm

looks good mate, looks very nice :good:

Like its been said, i think a few more plants still! :)

if you are after an algae eater, have you looked at shrimps? go for a fairly biggish type, and put them in first; remember no copper in the tank water :D

i was gonna say a bulldog pleco/pitbull pleco, but im not sure if they would fir; and you would need excessive filtering ^^

anyhow! good luck!
 
Im not after an algea eater all that much - But I just love the plecs :P

- I will add more plants if needed. Im not sure if any of the plants have had copperin previously - And this tank was used at p@h so im guessing they would off.

So I think shrimp is a nono
 
Lovely looking little tank, i got one for £35 with light, heater & filter. Think they marked the price up wrong at the LFS :lol:
 
:( - Spoon you just wrecked my day! here was me thinking I got a bargain :(

Never mind, you have any stocking ideas for it? :good:
 
Sorry to upset you young fisher, at least you got karigupi to post on your topic! :drool:
i know nothing about dp's
 
lol young fisher yee got a thing for kari like lol and its looking canny good mate (the tank lol)
 
haha just a little harmless fun forby ;)

cheers for the comments matey, i think im going to get a few more plants though, many people think i should, so i will :good:
 
lol youngfisher you make me laugh m8 but yes its looking good just been to pater barratts garden center and got aload of slate for 6 pound so i was chuffed
 
as above needs more plants, PS if the filter has came or when it comes dont forget to tell us if the bar thingy comes off!!

youngfisher & kari :wub: sitin on a tree k i s s i n g first comes love second comes marriage then comes a baby in a golden carrage!! :lol: :lol: :lol: only jokin'!
 
bargain :thumbs: they look nice,do a quick check for any sharp edges before you put them in.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top