Cheddar: classic or cliche?
Reaction score
I just wanted to show my degus off :p

They're 2 boys - Jasper and Archy :nod: Hope you like :rolleyes:

a2ccog.jpg

a2ccbb.jpg

a2ccgh.jpg

a2ccr5.jpg

awww they are darling. I nominate 3rd picture for POTM.

Awwww degus! I certainly miss caring for them with the rescue. I had to foster 4 of the little rascals. One was able to open his cage door and escape multiple times. :crazy: Smart and energetic lil' dudes they are.

Rsz got a cage picture? :hey:

Thanks for the nomination Dweenus :D

And here's a cage pic..

a2q0qd.jpg

It used to have 2 wire mesh levels and then the half one at the top, but I took out the one in the middle to give them more jumping space. Now they've got the ground floor, the half one at the top, and then some platforms and a branch. It means they can stretch out a bit more..

Here's a view from the top.. (they have to have 2 food bowls cos they fight a bit over their food :/ )

a2q1w5.jpg

And one last photo..

a2q254.jpg

I will second the third picture I love them they are awsome. I have 1 now I had two but one of them passed away.. :byebye:

Thank you snowyangel - i totally agree.. they're much more active without the floor divider. They're so energetic!!

And thanks for the nominations Angel Lady and Dweenus!! :D

Thanks JackDemp!! I always thought they'd be cool pets, but never saw any either. Then, about a year ago, we were at the local farm (White Post Farm, if anyone was interested :p ) and in the petshop area they had 2 pairs. I totally had to have them!! They're so active and bouncy and cute. Ahhh... :wub: :rolleyes:

Awwww Degus!

They have so much personality!!
Uhm, Angel Lady, is there an animal you have not had?, lol :fun:

Lovely set up for them too, they look like happy and healthy little bundles of fuzzy wuzzy fur

*Eg runs and has a Fuzzy Fur wanting attack! :look:

Most reactions

trending

Back