Shark_Lover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Ok here is a pic of him:

Attachments

• PIC00190.JPG
    PIC00190.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 107
AWWWWWW!!!!!! I love snakes! My aunt used to have a boa, he was awesome....used to go out with us to the park and stuff.....GOOD TIMES!!! ;)

Omgsh! He's ADORABLE!! I :wub: snakes, too! I used to have an African brown.

Awwwww!!!! He's so cute!!! I've wanted a snake for awhile, but my parents would never let me get one :( A friend of mine has a little baby corn snake (of the albino, snow, blizzard variety or something like that) and he's not much bigger than a pencil. So tiny!!!

AWWWWWW!!!!!! I love snakes! My aunt used to have a boa, he was awesome....used to go out with us to the park and stuff.....GOOD TIMES!!!

Aformentioned friend said he had a snake that liked to go out for "slithers". I loved that - going out for "slithers"! :)

Pamela
aka Lizard

I use to have one of those :hyper: except smaller. He was smaller than my finger but longer of course. My freinds and I found him in my front yard. I loved that little guy :wub: . But I let him go because he wouldn't eat :-( . Anyways he must be happier out there. :D

By the way nice betta :fun:

Nice snake ya got there :D

p.s. moved to Household Pets ;)

My snake would eat your snake for dinner!!! Lol, I used to have a ball python. Now I just have a gecko...

Cute little guy.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back