My Corys Love Tubiflex Worms!

IME most fish go nuts over them. I have to dump a lot to get some to the bottom of the tank for my cory. Even then it's hard for them to fight the plecos, banjo cats, wood cats and upside catfish.

IME most fish go nuts over them. I have to dump a lot to get some to the bottom of the tank for my cory. Even then it's hard for them to fight the plecos, banjo cats, wood cats and upside catfish.
Boundava, I've been eye-balling those banjo cats. Do you enjoy them? Also looking at whip-tail cats. Really cool looking.

Boundava, I've been eye-balling those banjo cats. Do you enjoy them? Also looking at whip-tail cats. Really cool looking.
The banjo cats are very elusive. I see them very rarely, they are a joy to see when I do see them but they're kind of lazy and don't do much activity. Though I don't ever regret getting them.

The whiptail cats on the other hand are out all the time and are very active especially when there's food around. I have a Royal Farowella too, and he's just gorgeous and active like the whiptail cats are.

The banjo cats are very elusive. I see them very rarely, they are a joy to see when I do see them but they're kind of lazy and don't do much activity. Though I don't ever regret getting them.

The whiptail cats on the other hand are out all the time and are very active especially when there's food around. I have a Royal Farowella too, and he's just gorgeous and active like the whiptail cats are.
I think I'm going to get Royal Farowella- if I can ever find them, I want to get a couple of Chocolate Spotted Raphael catfish, and they are also nocturnal, so I only want one hider. :) I can't seem to find the spotted Raphaels available anywhere, so for now it'll be the Royal Farowella.

Yes, overhere they do the same. So, why do we still call them bottom dwellers, huh...? ;)

Mine surf the top often, but coincidentally there are tubeflex in this one… the blurry on the glass of the 2nd picture is one of my king tiger pleco’s hurrying to try to get some… 1st picture all 3 Cory’s are trying to get some
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4609.jpeg

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back