My Black Moor

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Moreece

Reaction score
Hi ,
This is my first fish moreece How do you like the look of him Isnt he beautiful Well anyways plz reply saying what you think about him.:fish:

100_3838.jpg

I had 2 of these a few years ago, They can grow to 25cm!!!!!
Mind didnt grow this big but in a tropical tank they grow a few inches a year!

ok so heres the full tank shot ( its a 40 L 10gallon) Ive only got one fish in there at the moment which is the black moor because we got him after 3 days of the tank being set up so i could have some movement in the tank. :fish:

100_3848.jpg

I see that heater in the tank, hope it's not set to warm as goldfish are a coldwater loving species. :nod:

No i havnt cycled the tank but he just a ginee pig goldfish ./its not set to warm for a goldfish . It is ten gallons and thats plenty for a goldfish :fish:

It is ten gallons and thats plenty for a goldfish
For now! That should last maybe up to a year if your lucky. I have fancy goldfish and they grow like weeds, I have been upgrading tanks for goldfish at least every year or year and a half. :nod: Just a prewarning of what your in for.

No i havnt cycled the tank but he just a ginee pig goldfish ./its not set to warm for a goldfish . It is ten gallons and thats plenty for a goldfish :fish:

Nope it isn't... Learn that from the local fish store employee? -_-

Goldfish rule is- one for the first 20 gallons, then every one after only needs 10.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back