S Silly me Fish Addict Joined Mar 16, 2004 Messages 864 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Rustenburg South Africa Apr 21, 2004 #1 Just like to use some space on the server to show my Betta Tank Attachments Betta4.webp 52.8 KB · Views: 143
S Silly me Fish Addict Joined Mar 16, 2004 Messages 864 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Rustenburg South Africa Apr 21, 2004 #2 And his fav food Attachments Betta1.webp 42.2 KB · Views: 105
S Silly me Fish Addict Joined Mar 16, 2004 Messages 864 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Rustenburg South Africa Apr 21, 2004 #3 yip his tank mates Attachments Betta2.webp 49.4 KB · Views: 110
D DrOizo Fish Addict Joined Feb 6, 2004 Messages 887 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Carterton, nr. Oxford, UK Apr 21, 2004 #4 Silly me said: And his fav food Click to expand... Is he eating a Danio???
L LimpingFish Fish Fanatic Joined Jun 18, 2003 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 21, 2004 #5 what the hell? he's eating neons?
S Silly me Fish Addict Joined Mar 16, 2004 Messages 864 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Rustenburg South Africa Apr 21, 2004 #6 yip he is eating a neon, well there use to be 5 neon, nows I removed the last 2 as I didnt know what was happing to them, well it it was to late.
yip he is eating a neon, well there use to be 5 neon, nows I removed the last 2 as I didnt know what was happing to them, well it it was to late.
H HeatherSweetness Happy to be back!! Joined Oct 16, 2003 Messages 2,702 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Southern IL Apr 21, 2004 #7 I had a female in my ten gallon with some neons a long time ago and she did the same thing. Neon killin little buggers. She found a new home a long time ago.
I had a female in my ten gallon with some neons a long time ago and she did the same thing. Neon killin little buggers. She found a new home a long time ago.
I iloveyou Fish Herder Joined Feb 19, 2004 Messages 1,012 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 21, 2004 #8 what a creepy pic
B billy61788 Fishaholic Joined Feb 8, 2004 Messages 626 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location New York Apr 21, 2004 #9 disturbing..but i must say thats a nice tank
S Silly me Fish Addict Joined Mar 16, 2004 Messages 864 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Rustenburg South Africa Apr 23, 2004 #10 the bigger picture Attachments My_copy.webp 89.2 KB · Views: 153