My ADF's side by side comparison

Lcc86

Fish Herder
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
839
Points
113
Location
England
Managed to get all my ADF's together while feeding today and took a picture to show the size difference between them all. All purchased at the same time so I assume are the same age, and were all teeny when I got them 6ish months ago, but the lightest one is probably twice the size of all the others. I know they all eat as I target feed with a pipette, ironically "Big Frog" (imaginative I know) as I call her (assume she's female) is the most skittish and takes longest to come to the surface for food. These little guys never cease to grab my interest, am thinking of adding a couple more as I just can't get enough of them!

Also for anyone with ADF's I cannot recommend red tiger lotus enough, they love chilling under or even on the leaves.
 

Attachments

  • 20231224_161228.webp
    20231224_161228.webp
    195 KB · Views: 206
  • 20231224_161352.webp
    20231224_161352.webp
    185.9 KB · Views: 150

Most reactions

Back
Top