My 85gal Bowfront Tank With Pangea Background And Fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Did you get the Galaxy Rasbora? They are another fish i would like to keep one day.

Good choice on the singapore shrimp. I want to get a filter shrimp for my big tank at some point over the summer. From what i've read they prefer a mature tank as there wont be much food for them to filter in a newly set up tank so i'm letting mine mature nicely at the moment :p

Edit: I forgot to say if you want CRS i definitely recommend a species tank so they can breed... The babies are amazing!

I didn't get the Galaxy's...out of stock. :(

To make sure the filter shrimp get enough nutrients, I grind some flake real fine and put it in the water near them. I think it works well since they start fanning once they sense the food is near.

I have actually been seriously thinking of starting a planted shrimp tank using a 6.6 gal long bookself tank much like this one: http://www.fish.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=701003 :hey:

Looks good for a shrimp tank. You might need to put a sponge or some kind of net cover (like stockings) over the inlet of the hang on filter to stop the babies getting sucked it, but other than that it looks perfect.

Shame about the Galaxy's.

Thats a great idea for feeding the shrimp... I might get one a bit sooner now ;)

where i can find the similar tank decoration. It looks awsome. Because i want to make planted tank. This decorataion will make it look awsome.

let me know. email me at [email protected] on where and how you created that decoration

Fantastic looking tank and fish mate :) as others have said the background is fantastic i saw a tank with a background like that on sale here in the uk for £999 and to be honest was well worth the money looks amazing if id had the space/money id have got it in a heart beat.

Where did you get your bloodworm feeder from? and do you have to use live or frozen worm with it?

Tw3lv3.

Like I said before, the thread is over a year old... I don't think there's any point in resurfacing it. Besides, I believe the OP has changed it into a planted Discus tank and I am pretty sure the plants are different.

Nothing matches the OP's background.

Your link for 3Dbackground consists of crappy backgrounds. I need Op background where he got it. Call him. : :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Most reactions

Back