My 29 Gallon...

Centre ornament? You planning on one?

Also, I love the poster, in the background on the first picture of the tank.
;);)
LOL

Yes...I am going to be getting a piece of bogwood...when I can find a decent one.

-FHM
 
Centre ornament? You planning on one?

Also, I love the poster, in the background on the first picture of the tank.
;);)
LOL

Yes...I am going to be getting a piece of bogwood...when I can find a decent one.

-FHM

Anyways, when are you getting the 55g? ;)

I got a 29g, I'm getting a 55g.
a race, perhaps? LOL :hyper:

LOL :hyper:

I will be getting the 55 gallon this summer when I get out of college and get a job again.

I just used my tax money, found this 29 gallon with glass hood/light on craigslist for 40 bucks! The tank is in amazing condition!

When are you planning on getting yours? :ninja: :shifty:

-FHM
 
101_4161.jpg


101_4160.jpg
I am off at college during the week, so I had my sister who is back at home take a picture of my aquarium to see how it is doing, and I thought I would just throw the picture up here for you all to see as well.

Myfishtank.jpg


You can really see the difference in the water quality from 2 more days of having the sand settle. I also added filter floss in the filter 2 days ago, so I bet that is also helping a lot!

I will post more pics this weekend once I get some plants in there!

Sorry the picture quality is not the best, as the picture was taken on with a phone.

-FHM
 

Most reactions

Back
Top