My 29 Gallon Long Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

changed the stocking to 8 neon tetra, 8 rummynose tetra, 2 ottos, 5 julii corys, and 2 Bolivian rams---will have fish on thursday as tank is now fully cycled

Looks great!!!

Only thing... The otos would be much happier with more company, they're a schooling fish that do best with at least 5 others.

until I get algae in the 29 gallon, I will have 5 ottos in the 35 gallon at first--they may stay there  if two are not happy in the 29 gallon once I get some algae growing

Great tank Fishmaniac, and excellent stocking
tongue2.gif

For plants you should use some of that vallis you orded a while ago, it would look really cool.
smile.png

Updated pictures of 3 month old 29 gallon tank.   I added a black background and plants are growing in.

SN852141-vi.jpg

SN852142-vi.jpg

SN852143-vi.jpg

Very nice. I like the way you've planted the driftwood. The background is good too.

my school of tiger barbs and my homemade cave made out if flagstone and flat rocks found in my backyard

IMG_2088-vi.jpg
IMG_2087-vi.jpg

IMG_2082-vi.jpg

put the homemade 2 story flagstone/rock cave into the 29 gallon tank for the large pleco.   You can see him hanging off the 2nd floor.  

IMG_2091-vi.jpg

IMG_2102-vi.jpg

IMG_2100-vi.jpg

Update for my 29 gallon aqauarium:
Present inhabitants: 8 tiger barbs, 1 Bolivian ram, 4 peppered cory (would like to add a few more), and 1 bushynose pleco

Most reactions

trending

Back