Much Of An Upgrade?

Bigpig

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Portadown/Norn Iron
Right now I have a

Juwel Record 120L 31.7usg 1 30w light t8

In the house I moving to I have room for a tank up to 165 long in the living room

I was thinking of getting FLUVAL OSAKA 320
Aquarium size; 120cm long x 64cm high x 45cm wide
320 litres 84.6usg
Fluval 405 External Filter
Fluval Tronic Heater 300w
LCD Thermometer
Life-Glo & Power-Glo T5 HO Bulbs

Now would this give me choice for bigger fish? Not talking about tank busters :D
Clown loaches/medium size plec/congo tera ect
 
Hiya :D

That sized tank would allow you to choose some larger fish yes. Congo tetra and a small-medium sized plec will be fine with 4ft, however, unless you are planning on upgrading again in the near-ish future then I'd advise against clown loach. While they are fine in a 4' tank as juveniles, as they grow they should be transferred to at least a 6' tank to be truly happy. I'm sure you'll find lots of other fish that will be content in the new tank though :D

Take care,
Jo
 
yeah that definatley gives you a lot more room to play with, as above the clown loaches will probably be a bit big as will the larger plecs however the medium plecs some of the other medium/large loaches and almost any of the bigger community trops like congo tetras, gouramis, angels etc etc will be fine in there :good:
 
Thanks guys.

Just don't want to buy a new tank and then find it two small then wish i got a bigger one!!
Have to have a good looks at some fishes again
 

Most reactions

Back
Top