Reaction score
On Friday I bought me first car :kana:

and here it is!!

car%201%20(1).JPG

car%201%20(2).JPG

car%201%20(3).JPG

and the Sony X-Plod head unit it came with :D
car%201.JPG

came with those sexy alloys aswell. I'ved just bought some new head lights for it as these standard ones give a rubbish light!

Don't worry I am!!

lol interesting colour, was tempting to go for a old cheap car but my brother picked a mini and had nothing but problems so wanted something newer.

Alloys and sound system - a proper "boys" car ;) :lol:
No, but you're right - if you can afford it, it's better to get a new(er) car with less history and mileage.

lol i aint pumping out the normal crpa through the sound system, rock and metal all the way for me.

this car has a slightly high mileage at 108k but as i believe VW go on for ages, so should be ok.

was the best car i had looked at by far and the cheapest! only 1k.

nice car..love the rims..i just got my first new car 2 weeks ago (had a 1995 dodge stratus for 5 years)...

2005 chevy cobalt ls ... guess i'll have to get the camera out and show it off too (in a new thread of course ;) )

lol yep, being a 5door i can easily fold down the seats and i reakon a 4ft will comfortably fit in!

out of all the cars i looked at with alloys on these where the only ones i really liked, exactly what i would of picked myself!

chevy cobalt...sounds BIG!

Perfect boy racer mobile. Now you just need a big exhaust, some bodykits and a sunstrip on the windscreen reading "Bass; the final frontier".

:p

Looking good though Paul.

Nice choice of Motor Paul ;)

Now you'll be in the same situation as many of us (me and smithrc included) what to spend money on... Fish or the Car.... ?!? ;) ;)

I love VW's. My first car was a C reg Volvo 340! She spent more time in the garage than on the road. But in recent years we did have a golf and it was an absolute dream to drive!

andywg said:
Perfect boy racer mobile. Now you just need a big exhaust, some bodykits and a sunstrip on the windscreen reading "Bass; the final frontier".

:p

Looking good though Paul.
lol, no way a sterotype boy racer, for starters i have good taste in music and won't spend hours drooling over the shiny alloy parts in halfords cabinets.....mmmmm strap on exhausts :p

funny enough I was considering a nice big chunky exhaust, but any body kit i do go for will only be subtle not huge stuff!!.

my windows are slightly tinted all over any whos :D

Hey nice car paul :nod: now keep it white :nod:

oh and don't come into London,I'm learning :nod: :p

Most reactions

Back