Mts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

right sorry guys i forgot all about this thread.

to confirm the snails look like this;

http://www.planetinverts.com/malaysian_trumpet_snail3.jpg

please can you PM if you want some. £2 posted for as many as you want, but please be realistic.

just to confirm in a cd case with some wet tissue is the best way to safely post these guys?

Cheers
Dan

right sorry guys i forgot all about this thread.

to confirm the snails look like this;

http://www.planetinverts.com/malaysian_trumpet_snail3.jpg

please can you PM if you want some. £2 posted for as many as you want, but please be realistic.

just to confirm in a cd case with some wet tissue is the best way to safely post these guys?

Cheers
Dan
Hi Dan
I really want some MTS and can adopt 15 or more, large 1inch ones preferred but any will do.Already posted a reply, please contact me with you email so I can send £2 by Paypal
Please email me your email address so I can send £2 by Paypal.

I'll have as many as you'd like. Don't have to be fully grown as they'll be eaten by younger assassins anyway.

PM your paypal etc!

Thanks!

I'll have as many as you'd like. Don't have to be fully grown as they'll be eaten by younger assassins anyway.

PM your paypal etc!

Thanks!

Hi I'll pay postage for 20+ snails, can u PM me?
x

have you got any snails left just change to sand i want some to help keep it clean pm me i want about 20 diffrent sizes if you have them thanks

shrew, i do have some left, if you can pm as i'm posting tomorrow, as thats the only day this week i can until friday.

when i purchased these from ebay they were sent on wet tissue paper in a sealable bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and then in a jiffy bag

Snails arrived a while back and forgot to comment :( Thanks a lot, great quality snails and they all made it int he post!

Rob

scobie i have some left mate, how many did you want?

glad to hear everyone is getting them ok.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back