Mts Strikes Again!

ellena

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
GB
Ever since I first saw the aquaqube I have really wanted one. Several times I've very nearly gone and handed over £50 in my LFS.
But then one came up on eBay in my area and I won it this morning for £10 :) The glass lid has a bit missing which the guy who sold it used to thread the wires through, but I think I'll get a new bit cut. And it has no filter, but that's not a massive expense.
H won't let me set it up yet and I don't think I'd want to-I have 5 cycling tanks at various stages on the go already!
I can daydream about what to put in it though :) I have thought puffers, but it seems such a big tank for just 2 of them. Or maybe some really special guppies, or about 5 female bettas. Choices, choices :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top