Moving tips!!!! For a whole LOTTA fish!

missyintx_99

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi, I'm moving on the 14th and wondered if anyone has some hepful tips, advice, ect that you could share with me.
I have 15 tanks with everything from fry to a 12" arowana.
The move is about 30 miles from here and I need to have them in something that they will be ok in for as long as 24 hours. I just don't think I can get all 15 tanks back up and running in one day.
Any thoughts? How would you do this? Or how have you done this?

Thanks!!!!

Hmmm ive got a similar situation...im moving about 40 mins. away and im moving 3 tanks...not as many as 15 though :p ....a 12" fish would be hard to move...let alone keeping it that way for 24 hours....I'm planning on "renting" a pair of tanks from a Ifs near my new place....then im going to move the tanks and bring them home...Maybe you could look into something like that...otherwise just try and keep them in heated water...maybe get some 5 gal buckets and plug in a heater and an air stone. i got a pair of these buckets from walmart for $5. And im sure if you really applied yourself you could get them all going in one day :D ...Good luck im sure everything will work out for you. HIH

Most reactions

Back