Most Disappointing Fish?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DiddleBug said:
Teras.  They always got diseases when my other fish didn't.  Plus they just hid in a little group towards the back of my tank.  Other people seem to really like them.  Guess they're just not my thing.
what tetras?

TallTree01 said:
Tiger barbs easily. They're the most narky little fish I've ever kept. They're such bullies. No matter how big the school they insisted on killing the weakest one.
sad.png
i do have a special place for tigers as well.

Well... I hate goldfish, they're so messy and I only keep them in my outdoor pond. Apparently I should be glad that piranha are illegal in New York state! Hahaha! As I read all of these comments I can see where some people are coming from, I dislike guppies, but I love my mollies, and I don't care for cichlids because of their behavior, but I think we should all keep in mind that we are keeping FISH. Yes, they all have their own tendencies and ways about them, but they are what they are. If we wanted something amazingly outstanding for a pet I think would all keep something more known for its intelligence and personality. ;) I mean... FISH. 

I have never kept them, but I harbour a hatred for neon tetras. Why? Because the stupid red line finished halfway along the fish! Cardinals have proper colouring.

I'm actually being serious too...
whistling.gif

The line is supposed to stop halfway, the cardinals failed kindergarten and never learned to color between the lines!

eaglesaquarium said:
The line is supposed to stop halfway, the cardinals failed kindergarten and never learned to color between the lines!
OWNED.

hopefully green phantom plecos are not disappointing

i have new tank up and running so soon as its cycled and safe im off to lfs to go get a little green dude!!

m00ms said:
hopefully green phantom plecos are not disappointing

i have new tank up and running so soon as its cycled and safe im off to lfs to go get a little green dude!!
alien.gif
 or 
sick.gif

Your choice.

Those are the only little green dudes I have to offer you...  But I saved you a trip to the LFS. ;)  Enjoy.

just got to be patient and wait for tank to cycle correctly,been keeping eye on my local lfs and theres 2 shops both with little young green phantoms and 1 with mature fish so hopefully they wont all be gone by time im ready!!

Seems everybody forgot about dyed fish! Had one when I was 4. Died in one day. I didnt know back then about the dying process. Felt sorry for my IGF.

I had a tad pole once, it was pretty cool and it was suposed to turn into a frog in a month, so i had all this froggy stuff i bought. Three years later i still had a tadpole? Then it died? That has to win most dissapointing aquaitic animal. 
no.gif

rip.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back