Moss Ball, Xmas Moss And Java Moss - Now Sold

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
Quantity for sale: Mix of 1 bunch Xmas Moss, 1 large bunch of Java Moss, 1 Moss Ball and I`m not sure what the small plant is (sorry)
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £5.00 for all
Postage & Packaging: £1.50 (jiffy bag)
Photograph: Tennis ball used for size comparison:

I`m getting rid of the last bits and pieces from my previous setup which includes these. They have been 'stored' in a tall pot of water so haven`t dried out at any time and are all healthy and green.
Please be aware that a statement of intention to actually buy will be taken above simply asking a question.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I'm quite interested in these Elise :) is the small plant a planty-in-the-substrate plant or a tie-to-some-wood plant? Not that it matters much. Can Paypal you payment today :)

I'm quite interested in these Elise :) is the small plant a planty-in-the-substrate plant or a tie-to-some-wood plant? Not that it matters much. Can Paypal you payment today :)

I think it`s a plant in the substrate plant cazzie but to be honest I`m not 100%. I did substrate plant it and it`s grown ok, it`s small but healthy.
I`ll pm you my paypal address and get them posted off, probably tomorrow morning :)

Received, thank you

Lisa xx

Have posted these off this morning along with the bogwood :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back