Morgan Hovercraft

downsouth

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sumner, WA
Here are a couple more photos of Morgan, the one is his favorite way of being held which we call the "Morgan Hovercraft", which you can see why, he just kind of floats....

DSC03170.jpg


And the other is a photo of him "eating his fingers" instead of his cereal....

DSC03267.jpg
 
More beautiful photos! He really is adorable and it's great seeing new pictures of him. It's amazing how quickly they grow!
Keep the photos coming, even though they do make me broody!
 
:wub: Aaaw, that first pic is great. He is SOOO gorgeous. What a lovely little boy. You must be so proud of him. Shame, is the poor little guy teething??

Glad you're keeping us updated with pics of him. He is so handsome and I love seeing your great pics.

Keep em coming.

:good:
 
I dont know about you but the morgan hovercraft looks like the Buddah to me...haha...cool!!

Is daddy or mammy an army ranger!! :)
 
Oh. My. Goodness. I just want to squeeze his beautiful, chubby cheeks and his fat little thighs!!!
He is just a doll baby, completely gorgeous!
 
:hyper: bless how old is he now? My brain still isnt functioning properly since having my son!

Why do they have to grow so quickly?

He is 4 months now and I know what you mean by them growing so quickly. My wife and I were watching videos of him when he was first born and it is amazing how much he has changed in only 4 months!! I am glad that we have taken tons of videos and pictures of him.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top