Money No Object But ......

NottsFishy

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Nottingham, UK
If money was no object but you can only use the tanks you have what would be the fish you would get ?

I would probably get a nice shoal of toucan tetras they are around the 30-40 pound mark near me they would go in my 55gal tank or a couple of zebra plecs.

Interesting to see other peoples comments so get em up :hyper: :good:
 
If money was no object but you can only use the tanks you have what would be the fish you would get ?

I would probably get a nice shoal of toucan tetras they are around the 30-40 pound mark near me they would go in my 55gal tank or a couple of zebra plecs.

Interesting to see other peoples comments so get em up :hyper: :good:


Threadfin Rainbows - beautiful little guys but run about 12 bucks or more each, (so pretty much that price per inch) and I'd need at least 6, preferably more.
I even have room in a 25 gal. planted tank for them...
A modest dream, perhaps, but I'm of modest means.

Edit: what was I thinking - add about 6 kinds of 'nanofish' (of the dozens I'd like) and the pygmy cats I'm STILL waiting to get, although I'll presumably actually have those sometime soon...
Boy, I could keep going - I have several tanks to set up, and some with hardly any fish at all in...
 
Hmmm... I'd buy zebra plecos, breed them, then use the proceeds to buy more tanks.... because my tank situation is CRAP at the moment....

More in the spirit of this topic, I totally agree with threadfin rainbows (Iriatherina werneri). I want a black sailfin molly pair too... REAL black, not a dark dalmatian pattern being passed off as black. Then I'd go for L333, which I don't know the common name of. (I'd KILL for L091 the three beacon, but that wrecks the 'tanks you've already got' point...)
 
Well i got 50 tanks in my parents garage as i got no space in the flat to firstly i would get a massive house with a houge garage to house them in :)
Then goto Mexico to all the fish i want and house them :)

Simple i think.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top