Mo' Babies!!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

lauraswan26

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So yesterday one of my 3 female guppies just started poppin' out babies!!! I had the darndest time tryin' to figure out which one, and it finally ended up being the one I didn't even think was pregnant (first mistake with guppies...) So we rescued 11, and the first one I rescued, I put in with the other babies (almost a month; 3 1/2 wks) Well, they promptly tore out the li'l guys belly! I was soooo upset. I figured afterwards that it was probably the eggsack they were trying to get to, because once his belly was gone, they had no interest in him... So now they're floating in their own separate bowl!

They're so darn cute! Does the excitement about new babies ever go away??? I mean, it's not like I'm ever gonna be lacking in them, hmm? ;)

:fish:

:)

I'm waiting on two mollies to pop up some fry.
I know they have a gestation period of 30 days.
Congrats on being a fish Mommy.

I also had two ramhorn snails in my tank and now I can't tell you how many I have...LOL BUT the mollies devour the baby snails on occasion so that is helping to control they population. I will probally hand pluck em out if it gets to bad.

Care for a platter of Es Cargo? I'll send it cheap to help celebrate the babies...LOL

Most reactions

Back