Mixing Remineralising Salts In Ro

lgarvey

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester, UK
Hi,

I have set-up my RO unit which is filling a 120 litre food grade tub, with an auto shut off unit. In the tub is a heater, an air stone, an eheim pump (for when I want to pump the water into the fish tank), and a tunze wave maker power head.

I have a board on top of the tank (http://www.antlyn.com/rounit2.jpg) with the RO unit sat on top of that. In the tank are all the devices, and cables etc.

It's inconvenient for me to dismantle the system to mix up in the RO minerals. So instead I'm hoping that if I dump the minerals in the tank, the powerhead (pointed at the bottom of the container) and the airstone will sufficiently mix them? Does anyone have any experience of this?

L
 

Most reactions

Back
Top