Mr.September15
Chuck Norris is the reason why waldo's hiding
I was just wondering if you can mix a neon tetras,black tetras, and albino tetras? Oh, and cories, im not really sure if they have a diffrent breed than being a cory but in the store they have a cory cat. So just wondering if they would still school if they were diffrent. 
Edit:
I don't want to waste forums space so I'll just ask all my questions here. I was also wondering on the amount of cories and tetras I can fit in my 10 gallon tank, and since I really dont want to have only 2 kinds of fish maybe you guys can tell me other good suggestions that I can have.
Please & Thank You!
-Arrowhead.
Edit:
I don't want to waste forums space so I'll just ask all my questions here. I was also wondering on the amount of cories and tetras I can fit in my 10 gallon tank, and since I really dont want to have only 2 kinds of fish maybe you guys can tell me other good suggestions that I can have.
Please & Thank You!
-Arrowhead.
when we first put them all in the tank, they used to school together really nicely. they don't school anymore, except when the lights are first turned off. to be honest you do'nt really want your tetras to school, as this means that they do not feel secure in thier environment, they seem to exercise the whole safety in numbers thing! 






