Miracle - Found In The Tip!

I see your holding him in a towel in the first few pic's we rescued a cat and had to do that or we would of been cut to bits.

I see your holding him in a towel in the first few pic's we rescued a cat and had to do that or we would of been cut to bits.

that was just to help keep him warm, he didnt try to scratch us, he wasnt able to walk let alone scratch lol

My cat had the exact same problem as yours when she was a kitten. The eye still gets guncked up and she always sneezes. I think you may also have a long haired cat, so get ready with the combs! :)

Oh he is so adorable! So so happy that you are getting him all better and I hope he makes a full recovery, or as close to one as possible.
He's such a cute little one and I can totally picture the unsteady wobbling walking! hehe

Bless your heart for doing such a great thing. The kitty so cute it melts me to look at him. Hope he'll be all great!

well, just to update on this, we ended up taking him to the vet again as he had a close call to death.....the vet thought he was going to die so we left him in over night...but that was a good few weeks ago! now he is much better and alot more helthy!! heres some pictures...

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00468-1.jpg

123.jpg

now in this last picture...he is ALSEEP!! lol he made us all laugh with this and he seems to keep doing it!

DSC00476.jpg

How sweet he is! :wub: You are doing a great job of being a cat mommy.

I'll nominate the next to the last picture for POTM. Do we have a second? :unsure:

POTM for sure, soooooo sweet.

There shold be more people like you in the world, Miricle is the sweetest little thing.

If only i had room for more animals, between my partner and myself we have 2 cats (partners) 2 dogs (mine) and a heck of alot of fish.

sweet! im going to guess i can just find a post about him or do i need to start/enter him myself??

What a gorgeous little bundle :wub: . The pic of him with the bottle and the second to last pics are especially adorable. Definately seconded here for POTM !

I'm so happy!
I've been keeping an eye on this thread and was worried he wasn't going to make it!

Great to see he's doing well!!!!!!!!!!

All 3 of my cats are rescues! It's horrible what ppl can do!

I vote all pics for POTM!!!!

heh, so do i just need to enter him into the potm page? ive found the thread but pretty unsure how to go about it

Most reactions

Back