Milky water

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is bogwood leeching stuff?? It sounds like something from "The Lord
of the Ring" Satek

The chemical / biological staining substance that leeches from bogwood when placed in the tank, it makes the water go brown.

The process of it drawing out of the bogwood and into water is called "leeching"

What is bogwood leeching stuff???? :huh: Is it juisy?? :hyper: Is it delicious. :grr: Is it crunchy??
Satek

I have just told you !"£$%^&*, not paying enough attention are we ? :D

Ive been looking at some of your posts and it seems that you have no idea how to keep fish or shrimps for that matter at all.

No filters, hmm knew that sounded like dodgy advice :D

There wont get in trouble now edited by me

yes and they come thick and fast lol :lol: :crazy:

I have done some research. It seems bogwood leaching stuff is really
TANNIC ACID! Why would someone put poison in their aquarium? And
why would someone be rude to someone they just met?

Americans for you. Strange sense of humour, maily overweight ( having the biggest number of obeastety cases in world ), lol i crack myself up, speaking of up there all up themselves as well and by god they hate to loose.

Say that there dead proud to be american, and very patriotic, everythings american, except that they speak english, not american, english ha

Should add tho that some like sempi, Danny etc that i get on with well do not apply to the above statement and are really nice people, just some people instead of chatting about fish thing " being a fish forum " come along and rock the boat, no need !

we are not rude here well unless provoked which i think you did big style,
by a number of your posts, :D

Because you talk down to me in a snotty attitude, and waste time putting silly remarks, now ive got over it yes thats it tannic acid, but thats gone now just milkyness left :p

hehe as i said cayote that will soon clear, :D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back