Metro

djceri_g

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
Points
0
is it illegal to sell, buy this stuff in the uk??
 
I still have this stuff and dont need it now I havent got my discus no more. Metro is the best meds out there gor disucs. Is an antibiotic that heals a lot of different diseases such as hole in the head, flags, ich
 
Metronidazole is an anti-protizoal drug. It is available over the counter in the US, but needs to be prescribed by a vet in the UK.
 
Metronidazole is an anti-protizoal drug. It is available over the counter in the US, but needs to be prescribed by a vet in the UK.
so I should keep this stuff at home then! maybey it will come in handy for my angelfish one day. I was just having a clear out and trying to get rid of some stuff!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top