Memoirs Of A Chocolate Chip Starfish:

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:rip: little clownfish due :byebye: sorry to hear that mate. We all encounter losses one time or another and although it is sad, we got to learn from the experience and any mistakes and come back stonger. Its all part of the big marine adventure!

Glad to hear the CCS if good though ;)

Gonna go pick out some new foods for the CCS tomorrow. I dont know what the hell happened to the clown...he's been fine for a long time and then one day he's covered in parasites :/ The other fish in the tank is fine thus far, Im not going to disturb things just to fish him out and put him in QT though. If he makes it, he makes it, if not then the CCS will have his own tank and I'll just wait a few months and add a firefish for him to buddy up with :)

put home on some garlic laced marine pellets, and a new brand of mysid. These pellets seem to be his new favorite.

On a side note and just FYI, I removed a fairly large (for being undetected for so long) aiptasia anemone from the tank, just kind of stumbled upon him really.

He wont be doing that now.

BUT I'm glad you said that. The only reason I spotted it was because the star had it between his legs. Wondering now if that was his goal...feared for a big that he could be injured by it.

got some shots of the CCS eating a snail on the glass tonight. Pretty weird looking stuff. Thought he was puking until I saw the snails shell.

Haha crap, I totally forgot :D Didnt mean to hype it up, the pics arent THAT great...gonna up them in the next few minutes, starting NOW. :D

Ok so this looks pretty icky. You have to look pretty hard to see the snails shell. It's pretty well engulfed in the stomach of the star. The snail is...er was...a very small Nassarius.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back