Memoirs Of A Chocolate Chip Starfish:

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well I just got home today. Its lights out so checking everything will have to wait really. My girlfriend fed the CCS silversides, garlic, and flake. He looks good, I even handed him some flake and he grabbed it. BUT my clown has Ich...BAD real bad! He more than likely won't make it unless he somehow shakes it. Water changes and possible corpse removal tommorrow.

Little clown survived the night...not sure what I want to do if he makes it until tomorrow...probably going to put together a bucket of 1.003sg water for him to try and heal in.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the clown mate.

How about trying a freshwater dip as this is supposed to help against Ich and is supposedly a good idea before starting to QT a fish.

Yup, definitely going to dip him before he goes anywhere...thinking I'll do a FW dip then move him to hyposalinity, then slowly raise his temp to 85*F.

well dipped him and moved him to the mantis tank to recover. Doesn't matter if he contaminates it. He's probably not going to make it.

He was a good fish, my girlfriend lovvved that fish for some reason, she actually cried when I pronounced him dead :/ Alright, on with the journey. :rip:

Most reactions

trending

Back